This plugin contains a widget for showing off specific Tweets from any Twitter user. If you’re like me and don’t want every tweet you post showing up on your site, this is for you. I use this plugin on my about page, basically I set ‘#work’ as the term to search my tweets for, so I can tweet using that hashtag and only those Tweets will show up.
With this plugin you can choose to show your avatar, name, specify the number of tweets to show, and change the text color of the tweets. I’ll be adding more options as I develop this widget.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Head over the the widgets settings page and enable
- Are Tweets cached?
Currently Tweets are not cached, I plan to update the app with built in caching before version 0.7.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Specific Tweets” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Specific Tweets 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Specify number of Tweets to show
- Choose color of tweet text
- Show Twitter avatar
- Show Twitter name
- Lets you specify a username, term and widget title
- Auto linkifies @mentions, #hashtags, and URLs in Tweets