Add Facebook and Twitter sharing for your blog posts and pages! Sharing your blog posts with Social Media Sharing automatically provides important details like featured images, title, and description to your blog so pages and posts look fantastic on Facebook or Twitter. Social Media Sharing adds Facebook Open Graph metadata and Twitter Card support to every page on your site, support for default descriptions or photos, and uses your featured images as thumbnails on social media.
Note: Twitter Card support requires approval from twitter. You can request approval at the twitter card validator.
- Install Social Media Sharing via the WordPress.org plugin directory
Social Media Sharingfrom the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure your default image, description and twitter account from the ‘Social Media Sharing’ settings menu under ‘Settings’
- Add Featured Images to blog posts or pages and they will show up when you share the URL on social media.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Social Media Sharing” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Fixed bug that prevented featured images from being added to posts
- Added uninstall functionality
- Initial Release