A minimal but flexible plugin build to improve user experience.
All features below are optional.
- Add smoothscrolling to your website
- Add smoothscrolling to your admin panel
- Change smoothscrolling settings such as frame rate, animation time, etc.
- Keyboard support
- Touchpad support
- Testing: this will enable smoothscrolling for admins only, allowing you to play around with the custom options
This plugin also automatically checks if the visitors’ browser has already added any smoothscrolling- when that is the case, this plugin will automatically disable its functionality.
- Upload the ‘smoothscroll’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > Smoothscroll to configure the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- Fixed an security vulnerability regarding
- Added support for WordPress 4.7
- Fixed a few bugs
- Removed ‘reset settings’ functionality
- Coding-readability has been improved
- Removed not-working uninstall scripts
- Added uninstall.php file
- Fixed an minified file issue
- Initial release