Smaily email marketing and automation extension plugin for WordPress.
Automatically generate a simple sign-up form and add new subscribers to Smaily subscribers list.
WordPress Newsletter Subscribers
- Add new subscribers to Smaily subscribers list.
- Select autoresponder to send automated emails.
- Shortcode for adding newsletter form.
- Option for custom advanced HTML form.
- Functional even with NoScript users.
- Supports sending custom form values to Smaily.
Documentation & Support
Online documentation with help is available at the Knowledgebase.
All development for Smaily for WordPress is handled via GitHub.
Opening new issues and submitting pull requests are welcome.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Smaily for WP Smaily newsletter subscription form
- Upload or extract the
sendsmaily-wordpress-pluginfolder to your site’s
/wp-content/plugins/directory. You can also use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu in WordPress.
How to set up widget for signup form?
- Validate your Smaily credentials in Smaily settings menu.
- Move to Appearance -> Widget menu from admin page sidepanel.
- Add Smaily Newsletter widget to your preferred location on page.
- Select Title for your subscribe newsletter form.
If you have added Form Submitted automation trigger from Smaily site under Automation tab you can see all availabe autoresponders in your widget settings.
There is no need to select autoresponder for widget form, but if you want to customize different approach from opt-in automation trigger you can do that.
When no autoresponder selected regular opt-in workflow will run. You can add delay, filter by field and send email after subscription. For that edit settings in Smaily automation page.
How to add shortcode for signup form?
- Navigate to a Pages section and select a page to edit for adding newsletter form with shortcode.
- Add a [smaily_for_wp_newsletter_form] shortcode to a preferred location.
- You can choose a page to return in case of successful subscription by providing success_url attribute to the shortcode. [smaily_for_wp_newsletter_form success_url=”http://www.example.com/?page_id=2″]
- You can also choose a page to return in case of error by providing failure_url attribute to the shortcode. [smaily_for_wp_newsletter_form failure_url=”http://www.example.com/?page_id=2″]
- Default return path for both is the site`s home url.
- You can add the name field to the form by providing show_name attribute to the shortcode. [smaily_for_wp_newsletter_form show_name=”true”]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Smaily for WP” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Smaily for WP 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- WordPress 6.2 compatibility
- Basic Gutenberg blocks support
- Fix automation workflows being fetched on every operation in WordPress.
- Update user manual links.
- Test compatibility with WordPress 5.8.
- Fix advanced form when using shortcode.
- Test compatibility with WordPress 5.7.
- Remove unnecessary admin page static content filtering
- Fix hardcoded development plugin name breaks production CSS and JS loading
- Autoresponders can be now be configured in widget settings and per widget.
- Fix spelling of plugin’s admin page title.
- Plugin migrations are now automatically executed when plugin is updated.
- Restructured plugin localizations (see upgrade notice section)
- Added support for WordPress 5.6
- Fix opt-in form not using selected automation ID
- Fix shortcode not having attribute to provide automation ID
- Also use Polylang and WordPress’s locale when determining language field.
- Add link to API user creation guide for admin form.
- Rename username & password to API username & API password.
- Removed form class name ‘container’, which resulted in unexpected behavior.
- Enable HTML5 validation for basic form’s email field.
- Replace label with placeholder for name field.
- Fixed a bug, which deleted autoresponders when refreshing them.
- Add shortcode for adding newsletter form to WordPress pages.
- Include version info in requests made against Smaily API.
- Maintenance release to update the branding on WordPress.org.
- First public release.