The plugin Slider comparison image before and after allows you to create the effect of comparing the two images before and after.
You can use the model vertically and horizontally. Used via shortcode [sciba].
- Unpack the archive with the plugin.
- Download the folder with the plug-in directory
/wp-content/plugins/on your server.
- Activate the plugin Slider comparison image before and after in plugin section in the administration panel WordPress.
- The panel will be the publication of a button insert shortcode sciba.
Works as expected, but needs amazon web services to load the script and has a small watermark at the bottom right. I want to have erything from my server, so I'll pass on that one.
Thank you Artem Bovkun
Incredibly one can't resize images. If our images are originally too small, the plugin is useless.
Works just as you seen in the screenshots. There is a small "powered by" or similar tag on the image, if that sort of thing bothers you.
Works well on desktop and mobile both! Thanks!
This is a nice small simple plug-in that does exactly what it is made for, thanks for making it we was looking for this type.
“Slider comparison image before and after” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Slider comparison image before and after 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Fixed bug “tinymce is not defined”.
- Support for WordPress 4.5.
- Added interface insert shortcode.
- Translation for en_EN has been created.
- Translation for ru_RU has been created.
- Added width slider.
- First release