With this plugin you are able to:
- Change strings on your wordpress site, from admin panel
- Plugin works over other language plugins and can be used together
- Plugin works with generated and optimized files
- No load on DB while using on site
This plugin uses as less scripts and css as possible to avoid traffic load or performance problem, and is as simple as possible.
Some other features will be added in next releases
Watch the demo
Hope you enjoy it.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download and Simple String Manager plugin.
- Upload the simple-string-manager folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress.
- You will have a new WP String Manager link in your admin menu, navigate through this menu item
- Easily search and change words over the site.
- To detect new string on admin panel, once reload page where strings appear
- String not appear at list?
To detect new string on admin panel, once reload page where strings appear.
Works fine on 4.4.5 But what about translating strings of admin section? And why no possibility to add own custom strings? Or I missed something?
Makes tedious tasks like static text translations a breeze
It looked like the simplest and easiest plugin but unfortunatelly, I could not even test it... I get a fatal error trying to activate it Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/defiesta/public_html/shop/wp-content/plugins/simple-string-manager/mainpage.php on line 119
“Simple String Manager” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Simple String Manager 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。