Simple Social Images for WP Job Manager automates the creation of branded, beautiful social images for your WP Job Manager jobs.
⚠️Important – for this plugin to work, it requires a paid Simple Social Images license in order to generate the images. Purchase a license here. It also requires you to have the WP Job Manager plugin installed and activated.
When you share a job URL from your website on social networks, they will look for an image to display. Sometimes no image can be found. Sometimes the image is generic, irrelevant, unprofessional or just embarrasing!
Custom sharing images increase engagement when you, or others, share your jobs online.
To solve this, many WP Job Manager users will create their own images and upload them to WordPress. But this can be very time consuming to produce (e.g. using Canva) and difficult to maintain consistency.
With Simple Social Images for WP Job Manager you can automate this process, getting the engagement that you want while saving 50+ hours per year.
How it works:
- Choose your template and customise it to your brand
- Create and publish a job
- The plugin will create an image and save it to your WordPress Media Library
- The plugin will set the og:image tag to the URL of the custom image
- Share your job online and see your custom sharing image
The images that are generated can be customised to suit your brand. You have control over:
- Template choice
- Text sizes
- Company logo and size
- Background images
Our simple preview tool allows you to preview what you images will look like in the plugins settings page.
- Log into WordPress
- Go to Plugins, Add New
- Search for Simple Social Images for WP Job Manager
- Click Install Now, then Activate
- Go to Job Listings, the Simple Social Images
- Enter your license key for Simple Social Images and complete the settings to setup your images.
Does this plugin require a paid license?
Yes, the plugin requires a paid license for Simple Social Images. This gives access to the API to generate the images for each job.
Will all the generated images not look the same?
No, you can select which template you want to use, and then each image that is generated can have a random background image (which you can also provide), or it will use the featured image of the job itself as the background, and will also include the job title, salary and location.
- Open the LinkedIn Post Inspector
- Enter the URL of a job from your website
- Click ‘Inspect’
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Simple Social Images for WP Job Manager” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Initial plugin launch.
- Plugin added to the WP.org repo