Simple GDPR Cookie Compliance is a simple notifier to inform users that your site uses of cookies and show your complies with EU GDPR cookie law and CCPA regulations.
NOTE: INSTALLING THIS PLUGIN ALONE DOES NOT MAKE YOUR SITE GDPR COMPLIANT. SINCE EACH SITE USES DIFFERENT COOKIES, YOU MAY NEED TO ENSURE YOU HAVE NECESSARY CONFIGURATIONS IN PLACE.
Simple GDPR Cookie Compliance Feautres
- Custom message support
- Color customization of notice
- Set cookie expiration date
- Translation ready
- SEO friendly
- If you’re a developer and want to contribute, you can do on Github repo..
- If you love this plugin, and you want the plugin to be translated in your local language. Feel free to contribute on this translation page for translation.
- If you’re a user and you need support or find any issues related to the plugin, please raise it on Github repo. or post it on our support forum.
- On your dashboard, navigate to Plugins
- Click on Add New button
- On search field, type “Simple GDPR Cookie Compliance”
- Once you find the plugin, click on Install Now button
- After successfull installation of the plugin, click on Activate button to activate plugin
How do I customize my message?
Click on Simple GDPR on your dashboard. It will lead you to the plugin’s page where you can find options to customize your message.
Do you provide free support?
Yes, we do. Kindly visit us at support page & ask for support.
1.1.0 – 31 August, 2022
- Tested: with WordPress version 6.0.2.
1.0.9 – 11 August, 2022
- Fixed: Session Cookie issue fixed.
- Added: Multisite support.
1.0.8 – 23 January, 2022
- Tested: WordPress version 5.9
- Tested: PHP version 7.4
1.0.7 – July 20, 2021
- Fix: Minor PHP issues
1.0.6 – July 20, 2021
- Tested: up to WordPress 5.8
1.0.5 – Feb 19, 2021
- Fix: Setting page link
1.0.4 – Dec 17, 2020
- Added: Options customization options.
- Fix: Other minor issues
1.0.3 – August 13, 2020
- Testing: Tested on WordPress version 5.5
1.0.2 – 1 December, 2019
- Added: Link type options
1.0.1 – 4 November, 2019
- Added: Color options
1.0.0 – 2 August, 2019
- Initial release