This plugin will allow you to add a blurb from the WordPress block editor.
Blurbs are a great way to inform your visitors about important content of your website by using a image, a title and a description.
For the title and the description we use built-in Gutenberg blocks.
- Alignments: you will able to align the blurb content, the image, the title and the description from the block toolbar
- Image top animation: enable a smooth top animation from the settings sidebar
- New blocks in the description: enable the ability to add new blocks (paragraphs and list) from the settings toolbar.
- Customization: This plugin offer fields to set the blurb maximum width, color, padding, etc.
- This is just a simple blurb. If people use it and like it, new interesting features will be added!
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Simple Blurb Add a simple blurb to showcase a short piece of information.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/jc-blocks-simple-blurbdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Once the plugin has been activated, a new block called ‘Simple Blurb’ will appear in the block inserter.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Simple Blurb” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Plugin release.