“Show User ID” is a small plugin that displays the field ID to the table of the users section in the WordPress dashboard. It will be added as a column with the other data of each user.
- Displays the user ID at Users table
The Plugin can be installed in two ways.
- Download and upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/show-user-id directory from the WordPress plugin repository.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress admin.
WordPress interface instalation
- Open the plugin Interface in the wordpress admin and click on “Add new”.
- In the Search box enter “Show User ID” and hit Enter.
- Click on “Install” to install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Where is the configuration?
This plugin will start working as soon as you activate it. There is no need to configure it.
Where can I see the IDs of the users?
To see the IDs of the users you have to go to WordPress dashboard and then click on ‘Users’
This does exactly what it says, but actually can do loads more. With only a little bit of tweaking you can even get it to displey entry_ids from Gravity Forms in the main Users table - which is very handy and saves having to look them up. Worked "straight out of the box" for ordinary IDs - it may only be one page but it really does the trick!
If you want to display the ID of your users this is the perfect plugin for you 🙂
“Show User ID” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者