The Random Featured Post plugin allows you to display a random post from a designated category. Ideally this should draw readers landing on your homepage to some of your best posts. The featured post will display the title “Featured Post” (customizable) along with the post’s title, an excerpt and a link to continue to the full post.
Please go here for now for documentation: http://geegood.com/wordpress/
- Download and unzip to your plugin folder.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins section of your dashboard.
- (Optional) Create a “Featured” category.
- Go to the “Featured Post” options in your dashboard and select the categories from which you would like posts to be randomly selected.
- Check the “Show Posts” box and click “Update” to save your changes.
- Place a call to the show_posts_fade() function in your template, most likely in your main index template just before the loop.
Please see the plugin home page for more information.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Show Category Posts Fade in/out” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Show Category Posts Fade in/out 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Forgot to hide() the top story fade frame so the links did not changed. Fixed.
- Added can show HEADLINES only and change the size of the HEADLINES
- Updated author URLs and CSS links. Updating to reflect new website wordpress.geegood.com. So a few but vital bugs fixed.
- The ability to show excerpts as how-many-letters or using the More Tag in your post.
- Added a help screen to get you started.