Shipping rates calculated from open data postage rates published by Hongkong Post.
Supports following delivery services :-
- Local Ordinary Mail (Packet)
- Local Registered Mail (Packet)
- Local Parcel
- Local CourierPost
- Local Smart Post (Mail Delivery)
- International Surface Registered Mail (Packet)
- International Air Registered Mail (Packet)
- International Surface Parcel
- International Air Parcel
- International Speedpost (Standard Service)
- International e-Express
Delivery Services by Shipping Zone
Store Managers can enable delivery service for each Shipping Zone giving more control over shipping options offered to customers in different geographies.
You can view the Demo here.
Contribute and translate
Help localize by adding your locale – visit translate.wordpress.org.
- PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handles the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “Shipping Rates for HK Post” then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found us, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by! Click “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
Manual installation method requires downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Go to plugin settings from ‘Settings’ link under the plugin on the Plugins page OR from WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Hongkong Post. Change the Shipping Method title and enable/disable debug mode if required.
Add Hongkong Post shipping method for a Shipping Zone by ‘Add Shipping Method’ and selecting ‘Hongkong Post’ from the dropdown.
Enable delivery service(s) by clicking on the ‘edit’ link under the ‘Hongkong Post’ shipping method to enable respective delivery service for the shipping zone.
Are these official Hongkong Post rates?
The plugin uses official opendata json based data published on Hongkong Post website.
Why are shipping rates not displayed?
Please check following configuration
- Your store address (WooCommerce > Settings > General > Store Address) is set to Hong Kong.
- Shipping calculator (WooCommerce > Shipping > Shipping Options > Calculations) is enabled.
- Item(s) in the shopping cart have weights ( Product > Shipping > Weight ).
- Delivery service for shipping zone ( WooCommerce > Setting > Shipping > edit Shiping Zone > edit Hongkong Post > delivery services) has been enabled.
2.2.1 – 2022-06-17
- Tested upto 6.0
2.2 – 2022-03-23
- Bug fix – incorrect file path
2.1 – 2022-03-20
- PHP supported 7.2 onwards
- Fixed warning
cannot access private method
- Fixed rates sorted only within HK Post
2.0 – 2022-03-17
- Code refactor
- Rate files auto updated
1.2.1 – 2022-01-22
- Rate files updated
1.2.0 – 2021-03-10
- Revised rates
- Tested for WordPress 5.7
- Additional delivery services
- Instance settings for enabling delivery service for shipping zone
- Major rewrite to replace SOAP based API integration with JSON data.
- Inital Release