Simple plugin to show wp and installed plugins info by url http://YOUR_WEBSITE/seraph-monitor/v1/info/
Will be useful for external WP dashboards and wp monitoring services.
Plugin will show:
* all installed plugins on your site with short info
* outdated plugins and boolean near plugin that needs update
* wordpress version and boolean if wp needs update
* all installed themes with short info
* outdated themes and boolean near theme that needs update
* php version installed on server
* mysql version installed on server
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/seraph-monitordirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- That’s it! Website info is now accessible from URL http://YOUR_WEBSITE/seraph-monitor/v1/info/
Who need this plugin?
Its for people who have few WP based websites and needs to keep it up to date from one place
How to use it?
Install this plugin and do
curl http://YOUR_WEBSITE/seraph-monitor/v1/info/and you will get JSON response with website info.
There are no reviews for this plugin.