This plugin will display an icon in a corner of the page that, when clicked, will smoothly scroll the user’s browser to the top of the page. The plugin comes with options such as which corner the icon should appear in, the distance from the corner, and which icon to use (you can also upload your own). Also, you can turn on the document scroll event to fade the icon in and out when the user scrolls far enough down the page and up again.
Please note* This plugin may not display the icon in many mobile browsers due to some lack of support for position: fixed;
Looking for a ScrollTo Bottom plugin? Check out the sister plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
“ScrollTo Top” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Fixed disappearing bug if scroll event is turned off. Thanks jasonpaulweber!
- Fixed small CSS issue with some sites that created a white bar.
- Upgrading scrollTo to 1.4.3
- Added option for specifying the icon’s container element.
- Added option for specifying what x location the image should fade in or out at.
- Added option for scroll speed.
- Removed the icon on the login page.
- More compatibility.
- Original release.