Have you ever wanted to keep running notes when composing your posts ? Scratchpad is here to make composing easy and fast! Your notes are saved with the post you’re composing!
Scratchpad can be used to keep an outline for the post, visible next to the post, or to have a list of links or snippets to refer to.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Scratchpad’
- Activate BuddyPress from your Plugins page. (You will be greeted with a Welcome page.)
- Download Scratchpad.
- Upload the ‘scratchpad’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate Scratchpad from your Plugins page.
- Where will I see the scratchpad?
When you click on distraction free mode, the scratchpad pops up to the right of the editor.
- How do I save my scratchpad notes?
Updating a post saves the scratchpad notes as well.
- Are my notes lost if I leave distraction free mode?
No, your notes persist as long as you remain on the post and will reappear when you go back to Distraction Free Mode. If you leave the post with unsaved changes on your scratchpad, they will not persist.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- Release version.