This plugin gives access to users based on his/her selected category post. It also provides shortcode for the list of selected category.
– Easy installation
– Admin have rights to set privileges for a particular category post that has to be seen by the user on frontend.
– Shows only selected category lists in front-end. (For that use short code).
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Install the plugin via WordPress or download and upload the plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You can see the ‘Restrict category post By Admin’ menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.