Retrigger Notifications Gravity Forms plugin helps you to manually re-send data of a Gravity Forms entry to external Zapier and Webhook API Feeds. This can also be very useful to debug in case the data has not been sent correctly and you can trigger from the “View Entry” page of Gravity forms without submitting the form again and again.
Note: You should have licensed Gravity forms installed and Zapier and Webhook add-ons enabled to use it.
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Dashboard
- Re-submit hooks panel can be found on an entry detail of the Gravity Forms
2022年10月28日 1 reply
I needed to resend a webhook to Integromat after editing an entry. This plugin made the job easy. I did get an error about the webhook not sending and had to switch on the logging to see where I was going wrong. Got it sorted!
Wow....What a time saver. Works perfectly. I would pay money for this....I'm happy I didn't have too but I can say it's for sure its worth it. Thank you!!!
“Retrigger Notifications Gravity Forms” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Retrigger Notifications Gravity Forms 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- First version of the plugin.
- Corrections in the plugin description.
- Check compatible with WordPress 5.6
- Add more plugin screenshot, logo, banner.
- Check compatible with WordPress 5.6.2
- Check compatible with WordPress 5.7
- Fix the error of missing Zapiper resend hook box on plugin
- Check compatible with WordPress 5.7.2
- Check compatible with WordPress 5.8.2
- Update author URI.
- Add donation URL
- Check compatible with WordPress 6.0.1
- Check compatible with WordPress 6.1.1