ReplayBird lets you watch how users’ interact with your website and see precisely why they are struggling and what to do about it.
Understand and improve your customer’s experience.
Improve Usability and Conversions
- Create a great website that makes it easy for visitors to convert to customers.
- Identify usability issues that prevent users from converting into customers.
- Get a better understanding of your users.
- Understand your users and gain insights.
- Eliminate guesswork with Recordings of real visitor behavior on your site. By seeing your visitor’s clicks, taps and mouse movements you can identify usability issues and help you solve the issues more effectively.
- Discover where visitors are dropping out of your funnel.
- You can’t improve what you don’t measure. With our funnel analytics, you can get a clear vision of how many visitors turn into customers – and more importantly, on which page and at which step most visitors are leaving your site.
Enter your ReplayBird Site Key in the field marked ‘YOUR REPLAYBIRD SITE KEY’
The ReplayBird plugin is available to install via the WordPress plugin library and you can install it directly within the WordPress dashboard.
Alternatively, you can install manually:
- Download the ReplayBird plugin as a zip file.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Do I need a ReplayBird account to use this plugin?
Yes, to use the plugin you must have an ReplayBird account using which you can access all our features.
- Where can I find out more about ReplayBird?
Visit our website to learn more about ReplayBird
- What are the ReplayBird Terms of Service?
The full terms of service for ReplayBird are here. If you have further questions you can to reach out to our support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I remove ReplayBird from my site?
You can uninstall this plugin to remove ReplayBird from your site. Data which has been collected can be removed by deleting your site or account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- Initial Release