White label, replace and Remove the WordPress branding from the login page and the admin dashboard. Replace existing logos and text with your own. You may also add two new widgets within the dashboard.
Remove WordPress Branding:
1. Change login page logo.
2. Remove WordPress Logos from Admin menu and admin bar.
3. Remove standard dashboards
4. Add two customizable dashboard widgets
This plugin was created by work.shop – http://workshop-mg.com – From great idea to grand opening.
- Add plugin zip file as you would any other plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the \”Plugins\” menu in WordPress.
- Select the options and add content as needed. /wp-admin/plugins.php?page=remove-wp-branding
- If you would not like to use a feature, simply leave it blank and no changes will be made.
What is the goal of this plugin?
Our plugin Remove WordPress Branding is meant to give you a simple way to remove the natural blog like branding in a standard WP install, and give you the ability to brand your login page and dashboard for your customers/clients.
Do I have to use all features?
No. There are checkboxes to turn features on and off. For instance, if you would like to eliminate the standard WP dashboards, but you have another plugin to create the custom dashboard widgets, you may leave these ones blank, and they will not show up.
When logged into WordPress, in the main left menu the link is within the Plugins dropdown. (as long as you don’t have it checked to be hidden.)
Adjusted tags and information
Changed credits. Tested up to 6.2.2
Changed tested up to 6.1.1
Fixed readme error from last version
Minor tweaks to readme.txt and a bit of the wording. This was just because WordPress needs it to be updated every so often…
Made selection to hide WordPress logo in upper left corner (admin bar) and the New menu within the admin bar. Used to just remove both.
Made a couple of changes to address the media uploader not working correctly. Also added an option for contextual help menu.
Noticed a Cheatin’ uh? error when attempting to upload the image on the settings page. Made a change, back working now.
Attempting to fix icon image not showing correctly in assets (Showing blank on the plugin page). Adjusted some wording in the readme.txt.
Added icon, and header photo. Adjusted some wording in the readme.txt, adjusted the URI link in the main file.
Added some screenshots
- Initial release. We will be upgrading periodically for security and functionality improvements.