When inserting an image into a post, WordPress uses absolute URLs to the files. This plugin overrides that functionality and forces it to use relative URLs.
This is particularly useful if you plan on switching domains ever as well as reducing HTTP requests.
- Upload the ‘No Image Link’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Do I have to set any options?
Nope. It’s ready to go right out of the box.
- Why would I want relative image URLs?
A few reasons:
- Makes it easier to move your site if you ever want to switch domains.
- If you have an install as a development/testing version of your site that you migrate frequently.
- Reduces HTTP requests, which will speed up page load time.
It kills all custom images sizes defined with "add_image_size" in functions.php.
“Relative Image URLs” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Relative Image URLs 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Fixed issue with an invalid header and directory issue which caused the plugin to fail install
- Updated WordPress version compatibility to 3.5.1
- Added a screenshot
- Added a FAQ
- Updated the short description to actually be short
- Added assets and plugin banner
- New contributor to update the plugin after it was abandoned 3 years ago
- This is the first version.