Automatically reduce stock levels when:
- Order status is changed to Processing or Completed in order screen or using the bulk actions on orders list screen.
Automatically increase stock levels when:
- Order status is changed to Canceled in order screen or using the bulk actions on orders list screen.
- This plugin does not require any kind of configuration, just install and start update the orders statuses in the admin screen to update the stock levels too.
- Requires WooCommerce 3 or later to work.
You can contribute to the source code in our GitHub page.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress built-in Add New Plugin installer;
- Activate the plugin.
Note that is not necessary any kind of configuration.
Works perfect for me on the current version, many thanks to you!
2018年5月11日 1 reply
2018年2月23日 1 reply
Does not work on recent WooCommerce versions - needs manual patching as described here https://github.com/claudiosanches/reduce-stock-of-manual-orders-for-woocommerce/pulls
2017年12月16日 4 replies
The basic idea is good, but the plugin isn't working as expected. On orders that are done through the website (not in the backend), the stock gets reduced twice always (so if somebody orders 10 pieces, the stock gets reduced by 2x10 piec es)...so we had to uninstall it again...
It's useful stuff like this that makes woocommerce a great platform, this has really helped me out and I appreciate the effort
2016年10月6日 2 replies
Excellent. Just need to increase stock when in case of "Refund", and reduce in case of "Pending Payment".
“Reduce stock of manual orders for WooCommerce” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
2.0.0 – 2018/05/11
- Full support to WooCommerce 3.x.
- Dropped support for legacy versions of WooCommerce, like WooCommerce 2.7.
1.0.1 – 2017/01/08
- Fixed how reduce order when using the order quick action buttons.
- Introduced the
1.0.0 – 2016/09/14
- Initial plugin version.