Get a reading position indicator as a progress bar and show it where you want: top, bottom or custom position in differents templates or post types.
Very lightweight, it uses
- Progress bar’s height
- Foreground color
- Background color
- Position (top, bottom, custom)
- Class/ID of HTML element to fix the bar (if custom position selected)
- Page templates
- Post types (natives or custom)
- Install the plugin and activate.
- Go to Settings > Reading Progressbar to manage plugin’s options.
Does it works on WordPress network/multisite?
Sorry but this plugin doesn’t supports network/multisite installation in it’s free/public version.
It will be fixed on version 2.0. Contact me if you want to help or ask for more informations.
- Performance enhancement for better support for Google Core Web Vitals: enqueue stylesheets and scripts only when necessary.
- Fixed a jQuery error and adding WP 5.7 compatibility. Props @maxpertici.
- Removed an unwanted console.log.
- Gutenberg and WordPress 5.0/5.1 compatibility. Works fine.
- Add german translation and fixed a JS bug while loading the progressbar value. We need to load the whole page before display the bar 🙂
- i18n ready.
- Plugin initial commit. Works fine 🙂