Quizzin lets you create quizzes with any number of questions in it. Each question can have many answers – in which one should be marked as the correct answer.
You can add the quiz in a post by including the html comment [QUIZZIN 1] in the post. Here 1 is the ID of the quiz to be included.
- Download the zipped file.
- Extract and upload the contents of the folder to /wp-contents/plugins/ folder
- Go to the Plugin management page of WordPress admin section and enable the ‘Quizzin’ plugin
- Go to the Quizzes Management page(Tools > Manage Quiz) to create or edit the quiz.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- Beta release made.
- Shows answers at end with marked right and wrong answers
- Uses wpframe
- Added the explanation field for each question
- WordPress 2.7 Compatibility
- WordPress 2.8 Compatibility
- Bugfixes in the Admin forms interface.
- Bugfixed the permissions issue in WP 2.8.1
- Uses new version of wpframe
- Fixed editor/upload bug.
- Fixed bug that showed a permission error in WAMP servers
- Depreciated the old type insertion – it will no longer work. Use [QUIZZIN 1] in your posts/pages.