Integrates with any of your Quform forms to automatically trigger Zaps when forms are submitted.
Create unlimited integrations from Quform forms to Zapier.
Create rules to determine whether or not to run the integrations based on the values of form fields.
Save extra data in addition to the submitted form data.
Allow other user roles to manage integrations.
Use conditional logic to only run the integration if the user has given consent.
Note: this plugin is a free add-on for the Quform Premium WordPress Form Builder plugin. Quform version 2.6.0 or later is required for this plugin to function.
Upload the Quform Zapier plugin to your site. Activate it, then configure the Zapier integrations at Forms -> Zapier on the WordPress menu.
For full instructions please see our Zapier integration guide.
“Quform Zapier” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Quform Zapier 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Fixed logic rule field size
- Fixed jQuery Migrate warning
- Fixed icon classes when using Quform 2.13.0+
- Added a filter hook on the form processor hook
- Added a filter hook on the form processor result after the response from Zapier
- Fixed a conflict with WPML
- Initial release