QueryWall analyzes queries automically to protect your site against malicious URL requests.
How it works
QueryWall analyzes all incoming HTTP requests and silently blocks malicious queries containing risky strings like wp-config.php, eval code, base64_ encrypted code, and many more.
- Plug’n Play Firewall
- Simple, fast and solid
- Upload, activate, ready and done
- Works in background
- Identifies and forbids a wide range of malicious queries
- Add your own rules if you like
Contribution / Social
Contribute to QueryWall at GitHub or follow QueryWall at Facebook
Upload, activate and done. Once active, QueryWall will automatically terminate any connection that is malicious.
- Is it really that simple?
- Is there coming more soon?
“QueryWall: Plug'n Play Firewall” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 QueryWall: Plug'n Play Firewall 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- More rules added
- htmlspecialchars added to prevent XSS
- Log size added
- Rules can now be defined and managed
- Security filters added and modified
- Options added: Disable for logged in users, Anonymize IP addresses, Server status code, Redirect URL, Server response
- Minor fixes
- Functionality to clear logs immediately and periodically added
- WordPress compatibility test
- Filter and load_plugin_first added
- POST FILES filter added
- Firewall request monitor added
- initial release