Support push notification for mobile and the web app.
How does it work
The Push Notification plugin is built with five part:
- Trigger – When WordPress action execution (Post saved, Order status changed …)
- Recipients – One/ More recipients get the notification ( topic, registration ID, role, user, merge tag …)
- Conditionals – Determine whether notification send
- Action – The action when the user click to notification on device
- Merge Tag – That is dynamic information in that context
- Comment Post – Fires immediately after a comment is inserted into the database.
- Post Type – Fires when a post is transitioned from one status to another.
- Save Post – Fires once a post has been saved.
- Order Status Changed – Fires when an order is transitioned from one status to another.
- Product Status Changed – Fires when a product is transitioned from one status to another.
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Press the ‘Configure’ button.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- Add: String translate notification
- Fixed: click to notification
- Add: Sample action to order
- Add: Action filter push_notify_action_sample
- Add: Push notification to roles
- Add: Push notification to Email/Merge tag
- Add: Push notification to topic
- Add: Push notification with image
- Add: Notification with Conditionals
- Add: Send custom notification
- Add: API deleted all notifications
- Add: API get notification by user id
- Add: API delete notification by user id
- Add: API count notification
- Add: Update notification status
- Improved: UI & UX
- Improved: Send message under background
- Add: API get tokens by userId
- Fixed: Send notification when order status changed
- Fixed: Remove token expired
- Chose: Update link settings
- Add: User hooks
- Chose: Test up WordPress 5.8.1
- Chose: Update attribute.
- Initial release.