Allows customers to compare products. Your customers can make better buying decisions on products they want and need. Products Compare for WooCommerce allows users to firstly add products to a compare list, then at the click of a mouse the chosen products can be viewed in a comparison table.
✅ Compare Page
✅ Add to compare button
✅ Widget with selected products to compare
✅ Select attributes for compare
✅ Customization for buttons and compare page
✅ Set custom text on buttons
✅ Different type of widget
Features in Version 3.5:
✅ Display widget as toolbar on the bottom
✅ Fast compare on popup
✅ Compare by custom taxonomy
✅ Advanced customization
✅ AddThis buttons on compare page
✅ Show only difference or show all button
✅ Custom URL for compare page
🍬 Wanna try admin side?
Admin Demo – Get access to this plugin’s admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
Compatibility with WooCommerce plugins
Products Compare for WooCommerce has been tested and compatibility is certain with the following WooCommerce plugins that you can add to your site:
🔸 Load More Products for WooCommerce
🔸 Grid/List View for WooCommerce
🔸 Product Preview for WooCommerce
🔸 Splash Popup for WooCommerce
🔸 Terms and Conditions Popup for WooCommerce
🔸 Wishlist and Waitlist for WooCommerce
Important: First of all, you have to download and activate WooCommerce plugin, because without it Products Compare for WooCommerce cannot work.
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file.
- Upload the Products Compare for WooCommerce folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
Products Compare for WooCommercefrom Plugins page
Products Compare for WooCommerce will add a new sub-menu item called “Products Compare” in “WooCommerce” menu. There you will be able to access plugin settings page.
Is it compatible with all WordPress themes?
Compatibility with all themes is impossible, because they are too many, but generally if themes are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines, BeRocket plugins are compatible with them.
How can I get support if my WooCommerce plugin is not working?
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that your plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible. Thanks!
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.9 and WooCommerce 6.1
- Fix – Compatibility with Polylang
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.9
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.6
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.5
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.4
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.3
- Enhancement – New shortcode [br_compare_text] to display text only when compare has products
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.2.2
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.7 and WooCommerce 5.1
- Enhancement – Remove empty values from Advanced Custom Fields
- Enhancement – Compatibility with filters: option added
- Enhancement – Compatibility with filters
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.0
- Fix – Vertical scrolling issue
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: PHP 8, WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.9
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 4.5
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.5 and WooCommerce 4.4
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 4.3
- Fix – Plugin display activation message
- Enhancement – WPML Attribute Names
- Fix – Compatibility with latest version of Advanced Custom Fields
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4.1 and WooCommerce 4.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4 and WooCommerce 4.0
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.3 and WooCommerce 3.8
- Enhancement – Text option for Show/Hide attributes with same values button
- Enhancement – Text option for Clear compare list button
- Enhancement – Security update
- Fix – WPML translation for settings fields
- Fix – Links to BeRocket
- Fix – Compatibility with other BeRocket plugins
- Fix – PHP notices/fatal error
- Enhancement – Display widget as toolbar on the bottom
- Enhancement – Fast compare on popup
- Enhancement – Compare by custom taxonomy
- Enhancement – Advanced customization
- Enhancement – AddThis buttons on compare page
- Enhancement – Show only difference or show all button
- Enhancement – Custom URL for compare page
- Enhancement – Better settings design
- Fix – Remove some links
- Enhancement – Code Security
- Fix – Subscribe
- Fix – Feature request send
- Enhancement – Add to cart button in compare table
- Enhancement – Feature request box
- Enhancement – Feedback box
- Upgrade – better plugin menu items location
- Upgrade – WordPress 4.9 compatibility
- Upgrade – more useful subscribe
- Fix – updater fix
- Upgrade – recent woocommerce version support
- Upgrade – new Admin notices
- Upgrade – Option to subscribe
- Upgrade – Better advertisement
- Fix – Better WooCommerce 3 compatibility
- Fix – Premium plugin link on settings page
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Better compatibility with WPML
- Change styles in admin panel
- Compatibility with other plugins
- Small fixes
- First public version