Product Watermark for WooCommerce plugin allows you to add watermark to images that applied to products. These watermarks can be an image copyright symbol, company logo or text. You will need few clicks to apply a logo or a watermark on all your product images.
✅ Watermark for product images
✅ Custom watermark position
✅ Watermarks with transparency is supported
✅ Custom CSS for front end pages
Additional Features in Paid Plugin:
✅ Custom watermark size
✅ Different watermarks for different image type
✅ Save aspect ratio for watermarks
✅ From 1 to 5 watermarks
✅ Place text to images
✅ Options to set text color, size and transparency
🍬 Wanna try admin side?
Admin Demo – Get access to this plugin’s admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
Premium plugin video
we don’t have video with free plugin right now but we are working on it
Compatibility with WooCommerce plugins
Product Watermark for WooCommerce has been tested and compatibility is certain with the following WooCommerce plugins that you can add to your site:
🔸 Advanced AJAX Product Filters
🔸 Load More Products for WooCommerce
🔸 Grid/List View for WooCommerce
🔸 Product Preview for WooCommerce
🔸 Products Compare for WooCommerce
🔸 Sales Report for WooCommerce
🔸 Wishlist and Waitlist for WooCommerce
Important: First of all, you have to download and activate WooCommerce plugin, because without it Product Watermark for WooCommerce cannot work.
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file.
- Upload the Product Watermark for WooCommerce folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
Product Watermark for WooCommercefrom Plugins page
Product Watermark for WooCommerce will add a new sub-menu item called “Product Watermark” in “WooCommerce” menu. There you will be able to access plugin settings page.
Is it compatible with all WordPress themes?
Compatibility with all themes is impossible, because they are too many, but generally if themes are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines, BeRocket plugins are compatible with them.
How can I get support if my WooCommerce plugin is not working?
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that your plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible. Thanks!
How can I get more features for my WooCommerce plugin?
You can get more features with the premium version of Product Watermark for WooCommerce, available on BeRocket page. Here you can read more about the premium features of the plugin and make it give it its best shot!
How can I try the full-featured plugin?
You can try this plugin’s admin side here. Configure plugin the way you need to check the results.
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 6.0 and WooCommerce 6.7
- Fix – Memory leak
- Fix – Multisite incompatibility
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.9 and WooCommerce 6.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.9
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.6
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.5
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.5
- Fix – Image magick images with different color space
- Enhancement – Support for Image Magick – Image Processing library
- Fix – Option to fix transparency issues with huge images
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.4
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.3
- Enhancement – Check more watermark generation errors.
- Enhancement – Display errors on creation process
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.2
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.7 and WooCommerce 5.1
- Fix – Scaled images not watermarked
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.0
- Enhancement – Check PHP module GD
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: PHP 8, WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.9
- Fix – Attachment metadata option restore after image regenerate
- Fix – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 4.7
- Fix – Different sizes compatibility for latest version of WooCommerce
- Fix – Restore script, get all images instead only registered sizes
- Fix – Restore all images on Create and Regenerate, to prevent some issues
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 4.5
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.5 and WooCommerce 4.4
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4.1 and WooCommerce 4.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4 and WooCommerce 4.0
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.3 and WooCommerce 3.8
- Enhancement – Prevent errors when image was removed
- Enhancement – Prevent errors when image type not supported
- Enhancement – Bulk options in media library list view
- Fix – Default settings value instead empty
- Fix – Static functions error
- Fix – Links to BeRocket
- Fix – Compatibility with other BeRocket plugins
- Enhancement – New Settings design
- Enhancement – Better generate/restore image script
- Enhancement – Moved media library buttons to addon
- Fix – Some file extensions do not work correct
- Fix – Replace images live with WooCommerce 3.6
- Fix – Image create and restore sometimes do not work
- Fix – Replace file URL with file path
- Fix – Fix PHP notices
- Enhancement – Bulk watermark generation for media library
- Fix – Subscribe
- Fix – Feature request send
- Enhancement – Bulk add watermarks in media library
- Enhancement – Feature request box
- Enhancement – Feedback box
- Fix – Updater compatibility
- Upgrade – More way to create watermarked images
- Upgrade – More correct way to check images related to products
- Upgrade – Possibility to add watermark to any images
- Upgrade – Limitation for image resolution and image size
- Upgrade – better plugin menu items location
- Fix – watermark for new WooCommerce
- Fix – custom sizes
- Upgrade – WordPress 4.9 compatibility
- Fix – Fatal error on settings page
- Upgrade – more useful subscribe
- Fix – updater fix
- Upgrade – recent woocommerce version support
- Upgrade – new Admin notices
- Fix – Some images doesn’t replaces
- Upgrade – Option to subscribe
- Upgrade – Better advertisement
- Fix – Better WooCommerce 3 compatibility
- Fix – Premium plugin link on settings page
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Better compatibility with WPML
- Change styles in admin panel
- Doesn’t work correct with some images
- Small fixes
- Better support for PHP5.2
- First public version