Use the shortcode [private-user-notes] to any page or anywhere to turn it into a user private note page or section. Users will be able to add private notes there using a rich text editor. The notes are only visible to user himself as it’s private right!
It also gives user option to print their private notes with a single click.
This could be really useful for membership sites where you might want users to be able to save private note in any page,tab or their profile.
Admin can control who can use this feature and be able to save private note. It provides a plugin settings page under Settings inside dashboard where access settings will be found.
Official Developer: Mansur Ahamed
All you’ll need to do to get this setup is:
- Install and Activate the plugin
- Use the shortcode [private-user-notes] in any page or anywhere. Then user can add private notes there.
- Go to Settings->Private User Notes, inside your dashboard to set access settings of this note feature.
Do I need to know any coding to use this plugin?
No, just use the provided shortcode.
Is the private note section mobile responsive?
Does the plugin work with any WordPress theme?
Yes. Private User Notes will work with any properly coded theme.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Private User Notes” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Initial release on wordpress.org
- Compatibility confirmation for wordpress 6.2
- Fixed Shortcode json error