- This plugin creates new draft posts from templates.
- You can create your own template.
- In addition, some of the templates can be created by changing the wording.
It will be useful when creating a draft article with a similar structure.
About the replace function
- Embed conversion words in the created template.
- Enter the wording after replacement in the prepared text box.
- The draft post will be completed with the wording after replacement.
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “Post Templator”.
- Select the “Post Templator” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload”.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install”.. and then “Activate plugin”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.