In short, this plugin modifies “the_content()” and the post thumbnail function by re-rendering the images with use of the SRCSET attribute. Other plugins do this for templated images, but not in the content region itself. This plugin will automatically work with any previously uploaded images as well.
post-script-responsivefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Post Script Responsive Images” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Initial release
- Quick Fix of Typo
- Added Support for Post Thumbnail SRCSET
- Fixed issue with “|” in alt tags
- Stopped reszing for “.gif” images to prevent overriding animations
- Decided to move to using WordPress generated images instead of the SLIR library to have greater compatibility.
- Restructured the plugin code to give it a better namespace to avoid any potential conflicts
- Better documented plugin code