Elementor page builder addon to display posts in a grid. Useful for generating post grid from your blog posts with multiple options.
- Multiple customization options and easy to use.
- Fully responsive layout for all devices.
- Create any kind of design without coding.
- Multiple layouts for post grid block.
- Several features for blog grid block.
- Compatible with all themes.
- And more…
- Advanced Customization Options
- Assign Default Image (Works if Featured Image of the post is not available)
- Disable Title and Image Links
- Meta Setting (Includes Date Format, Comments, Author, Categories and other settings)
- Post Filter
- Pagination (Normal, Ajax and Load More)
- Custom Post Type Support
- WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads Support
- Exclude Posts
- Advanced Query Parameters
- Additional Layout with Overlay
- Go to Plugins > Add New and search for Post Grid Elementor Addon , install and activate it.
- We are good to go. No configuration needed.
- Post Grid is added under WPC Elements on Elementor page customization panel.
Does the plugin require Elementor?
Yes, this is an addon of the Elementor page builder. so it needs Elementor to be installed and activated to work.
Does this plugin work with all themes?
Yes, it works with all themes.
Does it work with FSE themes?
Yes, it works with all FSE themes.
How many layouts are available on this plugin?
It comes with 5 layouts. The Premium version of a plugin comes with additional layouts and options.
Does the plugin support pagination?
No, the free version of this plugin does not have pagination. You need to upgrade to the premium version if you want to add pagination.
2.0.7 – 2022-05-26
- Tested with latest version (6.0) of WordPress
- Demo, documentation and other links added
2.0.6 – 2022-01-26
- Tested with latest version (5.9) of WordPress
- Fixed alignment icons missing on backend
- FAQs updated
2.0.5 – 2021-07-15
- PHP error fixed in PHP 7.1
2.0.4 – 2021-07-14
- Minor bug fixes
- Add welcome page
2.0.2 – 2021-06-29
- Updated Color and Typography options
2.0.1 – 2021-06-28
- Show published posts only
- Global Typography and Color compatibility added
- Removed depreciated color and typography schemes
- Removed hardcoded colors
- Tested with latest version (5.4.1) of WordPress
- Hover color added for title and read more button
- Tested with latest version (5.4) of WordPress
- Author and Demo URL updated
- Screenshots added
- Tested with latest version (5.2.4) of WordPress
- Demo URL updated
- Demo URL updated
- Author and Plugin URI updated
- Demo and Plugin Detail URL updated
- Minor CSS issue fixed
- Default color for title, meta and content added
- Class issue at layout 5 fixed
- Initial Release