Protect PDF files by passwords on your WordPress Website.
PDF Password Protect plugin offers an easy way to set passwords and control edit permissions to your PDF files.
- Add user password to prevent opening the PDF file.
- Add owner password to disabled PDF file edit permissions:
Permissions to disable
- copy: copy text from PDF file.
- print: print the PDF file.
- comment: add comments to PDF file.
- comment – fill form: Add comments and fill forms to PDF file.
For more features
Set passwords automatically to uploaded PDF files.
Set passwords to bulk PDF files.
Remove passwords from PDF files.
Overwrite PDF file owner password.
The plugin needs two packages to be installed on your server in order to handle complex PDF files that have forms – annotations – bookmarks and to handle some PDF files which use Compressed Cross-reference and Object Streams for data structure.
- QPDF min V 9.1.1
Check Our other plugins
WP Watermark Images
Coming Soon Products for WooCommerce
Quick View and Buy Now for WooCommerce
Sidebars Gutenberg Blocks
Image Zoom on Hover
Large Images Uploader
Maintenance Mode for WooCommerce
Single Ajax Add to Cart For WooCommerce
Image Sizes Controller
Does the plugin requires installed packages to run?
The plugin will work without the required packages but will be limited.
There are no reviews for this plugin.