Import contacts from the Address Book from Yahoo!, GMail, AOL, Hotmail and other providers.
The plugin also provides all the nice features of OpenInviter:
- both local and remote debugging
- Windows Live (Hotmail)
Services coming soon:
- (and many others…) 🙂
- Unzip the package
- Upload the openinviter-for-wordpress directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to OpenInviter Configuration under Plugins and enter your [OpenInviter API details] (http://openinviter.com)
- Point your browser to #blog_url#/wp-content/plugins/openinviter-for-wordpress/oi_includes/postinstall.php to test you server’s compatibility with OpenInviter
- Remove wp-content/plugins/openinviter-for-wordpress/oi_includes/postinstall.php
- Go to your Widgets page and add the OpenInviter widget to your blog.
- Why do I need an API key
The API key is not used at the moment but will be used for faster auto-updates.
- How do I turn on auto-updates?
Set a cronjob to run autoupdater.php every day or so and you should be fine.
There are no reviews for this plugin.