Opaque Teaser creates a translucent overlay over your current theme to show off your work while blocking the nitty gritty details from your visitors. It will show up only for logged-out users, allowing you to keep editing and working on your website.
The plugin is simple to configure and uses your existing theme styling. It’s only a few clicks before your site is locked down with a beautiful alternative to the normal landing page.
Opaque Teaserfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate the teaser and configure the settings on the plugin settings page
- You now have a teaser overlay
- Can I use my site while the teaser is active?
Yes, if you are logged in.
The plugin only displays the teaser for those who aren’t logged in. It also doesn’t block your login form, so you still have full access.
- Can I use short codes in the custom HTML box?
The custom HTML is wrapped in do_shortcode() so you can run any short codes that you please in the custom box.
- I deactivated the teaser and it’s not going away?
More than likely you have caching installed – delete the cache from your caching plugin setting page and it should clear up just fine.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Opaque Teaser” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Initial release