This module will randomly choose an old post in your WordPress database and reset his publication date.
It will highlight older posts by moving them back to front page and in the RSS feed.
Old Posts Highlighter will improve your blog visibility, trafic and SEO !
You have the possibility to filter some categories, and to override this filter for specific posts.
Moreover, it will help you to share your post on social networks again, using specific tools detailled in the module options.
Old Posts Highlighter is developped by MKH.
Do not use Old Posts Highlighter if your permalink structure contains dates
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload Old posts Highlighter to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Optionally adjust the options
- Does this plugin generate duplicate content ?
No. The original post has the publication timestamp changed. There remains only only copy of the post. So no duplicate content 😉
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Old Posts Highlighter” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
將 Old Posts Highlighter 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Bugs correction when using forced posts
- Minor bugs correction
- WP 3.9 Compatibility
- Translations updated
- Use Posts (plural) everywhere instead of Post
- Plugin description updated