Implements the [bw_more] shortcode to progressively reveal content by clicking on “read more” buttons.
- Type the [bw_more] shortcode into your content at the point from where you want to hide the remaining content.
- When the content is displayed the shortcode is replaced by a ‘read more’ button.
- The user reveals the remaining content by clicking on the ‘read more’ button.
Choose the text to be displayed in the button using
[bw_more “my read more text”]
- Upload the contents of the oik-read-more plugin to the `/wp-content/plugins/oik-read-more’ directory
- Activate the oik-read-more plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Note: You will also need the oik base plugin, version 3.1 or higher.
Is it dependent upon oik?
Yes. It depends on the oik base plugin.
What is the syntax of the [bw_more] shortcode?
read_more=”read more|text – Text for read more button”
class=”|CSS class – CSS class name(s)”]
Note: You do not need to use the read_more= parameter name
Use custom CSS to style the ‘read more’ text.
If you want to read more about the oik plugins then please visit the
“the oik plugin – for often included key-information”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
將 oik-read-more 外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版。
- Changed: Correct a comment
- Tested: With WordPress 6.0.1 and WordPress Multi Site
- Tested: With PHP 8.0
- Changed: Removed some commented out/redundant code
- Tested: With WordPress 5.3.1 and WordPress Multi Site
- Tested: With PHP 7.3 and PHP 7.4
- Changed: Depends on oik v3.1 or higher
- Tested: With WordPress 4.7.3 and WordPress Multisite
- Tested: With PHP 7.1
- Changed: Depends on oik v2.5 or higher
- Tested: With WordPress 4.4 and WordPress MultiSite
- Changed: Does not need to set the plugin server for a plugin hosted on WordPress.org
- Tested: With WordPress 4.0
- Fixed: readme.txt file
- Added: New plugin implementing the [bw_more] shortcode