NutritionWP provides an easy way to add recipes to your food blog.
- Supports Recipe Schema so your recipes look beautiful in search results and Pinterest.
- Includes storing and displaying full nutritional facts.
- Supports Cuisines, Occasions, Special Diets, and Courses.
- You can embed your recipe in a post
- Dev friendly. Filter and actions to easily extend to your needs.
NutritionWP Pro Additional Features
* Additional Template
* Recipe printing
* 12 Months of support and updates
* More features soon
- Upload the plugin to
/wp-content/plugins/. Alternately, you can download this package as a zip and upload it via the WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Click the NutritionWP icon in the WordPress dashboard to get started.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
1.5, Oct 12, 2020
- PHP 7.4 Support
- Tested with WordPress 5.4.4
1.2, April 5, 2019
- Tested with WordPress 5.1.1
- Added Ingredient Links
- Added Recipe Source links
- Fixed serving type bug on PHP version 5.x
- Fix error on PHP version 5.6
- Update Readme
- Add screen shots and plugin info
- Update tax slugs
- Format servings
- Fix CSS output checkbox setting
- First Release