Create admin text notes for any post, page or custom post type.
How To Use
- Go to Settings -> Notely, choose which post types to enable for and any other options.
- Hit the Save Settings button.
- You will now see a Notes metabox when you create or edit.
Deactivate the plugin, delete if desired. Deactivating does not delete existing notes from the database, so if you reactivate the plug-in later all your notes will be restored.
Official website and support
More options with Notely Pro
Install, activate, done.
2022年4月19日 1 reply
May I suggest the following improvements? activate comments on all post types by default add comments to the post list view (currently you need a plug-in like Admin Columns to achieve this) add the comments to the quick edit panel in the post list view
2020年6月2日 1 reply
Just switched from Post Notes (no longer updated) and very happy. 🙂 I suggest to implement 2 simple feature (from Post Notes): Change the Box Title Ability to put a Notes placeholder for Contributors It also would be useful if there was an “import from Post Notes” feature. Regards.
Simple but very useful. Thank you very much
That's what i'm looking for. Notes also in post in pages.
Notely does one thing and does it well. Lets you add notes in a page's editor. Displays those notes on the "pages" admin page too, so its easy to keep track of things. I'd give it 5 stars if: a) I could edit notes in quick edit b) it worked for custom post types
Very useful and just what I needed to keep private notes of inventory. Thank you.
- Moved admin column notes into position after the author column.
- General maintenance.
- Fixed PHP warnings.
- Fixed error due to missing remote JSON file.
- New setting: Default notes box position
- New setting: Font style
- New setting: Notes box height
- New setting: Notes box text size
- Language file updates.
- Fixed PHP warnings.
- New setting: Choose which post types to enable for.
- Minor presentation tweak.
- Tested on WordPress 5.0.3.
- Sidebar promoting my other WordPress tools.
- Tested on WordPress 5.0.2.
- Added translation support
- Minor presentation tweaks.
- Strip tags from notes.
- Output JS into admin_head to reduce HTTP requests.
- Tested on WP 4.9.4.
- Notes now show in admin columns.
- Option to make notes in admin columns always visible or show only when button is toggled.
- Option to change the note icon colour displayed in admin columns.
- Removed invalid (incomplete) callback function that was throwing an error
- Notes on Woo Commerce products
- Tidied up code
- Updated readme
- Added notes to pages