NextCellent Simple History logs events related to NextCellent in the Simple History plugin.
Currently, it logs following events:
- Adding galleries
- Updating galleries
- Deleting galleries
- Adding pages for galleries
- Adding images to galleries
- Adding albums
- Editing albums
- Deleting albums
- Updating the NextCellent options
- Deleting images
- Updating images
Note: this only works with NextCellent Gallery, not with NextGEN Gallery.
NextCellent Simple History has some requirements to be able to run:
- NextCellent 1.9.27 or higher
- PHP 5.4 or higher (5.5 or higher is recommended, since 5.4 is no longer supported by PHP)
- WordPress 4.0 or higher
So far NextCellent Simple History is available to:
- Polish (thanks to Frank P. Walentynowicz)
- Danish (thomasdk81)
If you want to help, please contact me.
The source code is available on BitBucket.
Feel free to contribute.
The plugin icon was adapted from an icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed under Creative Commons BY 3.0.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“NextCellent Simple History” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Fixes for use with other plugins
- Improved loading of the plugin and detection of Simple History and NextCellent.
- Fixed some warnings.
- Fixed some of the translations
Warning! Starting with this version, PHP 5.4 or higher is required. Warning! Starting with this version, WordPress 4.0 or higher is required.
- Danish translation. Thanks to thomasdk81
- Fix for translations
- Fix for admin message appearing everywhere
- Updated translations
Thanks to Frank P. Walentynowicz for his assistance in this update.
- Fix for error when NextCellent is disabled.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.2
- Polish translation (thanks to Frank P. Walentynowicz!)
- First version!