Create a fully featured Support Center within your WordPress environment without any third party system dependency, for completely FREE of cost.
No 3rd party support ticketing system required, no external site/API dependency, simply create your own fully featured Support Center within your WordPress environment, and take your support into the next level.
It has built-in Knowledgebase that is integrated to put generalized information for public acknowledgement.
What is it?
The plugin is to provide support to your users – the users those are taking product or services from you. So the plugin provides a manageable communication privately in between you and your that specific user only. Visit the ‘Installation’ tab for more details on how to use the plugin.
- Knowledgebase Search — Search the Knowledgebase documents separately and suggest users from the Knowledgebase documents while submitting a new ticket.
- OnActivation setup
- Smart templating for nice theme and third party plugins support
- Smartly designed Support Center
- Completely Private ticketing
- Ticket submission with registration
- Ticket submission with login (Beta Feature)
- Rich Text editor for new ticket
- Auto generate user account’s username on ticket submission (if chosen)
- Auto generate user account’s password on ticket submission (if chosen)
- Knowledgebase (optional)
- Knowledgebase content categories
- Copy ticket content into Knowledgebase document
- Ticket departments
- E-Commerce Support – Support to products of Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) and WooCommerce (WC)
- Make agent from registered users
- Assign ticket to an agent
- Change ticket status (Pending, Open, Under Inspection, Solved)
- Set support priority (Low, Medium, High, Critical)
- Reply ticket from admin panel
- Reply ticket from front end
- ReOpen closed ticket
- Internal Notes in-between support teams
- Shortcode-enabled pages (installed on plugin activation, but modifiable)
- Settings page (WP Settings API)
- Support Seeker user role and privileges
- Dashboard widget with current status in charts
- Dashboard widget with recent activity
- Dashboard widget with personal status for Agents in charts
- Dashboard widget with necessary instruction and links for Support Seekers
- Add ticket on behalf of other user (admin end)
- Customizable HTML Email template
- Email notification to admins on new ticket submission
- Email notification to Support Seeker on account creation on ticket submission
- Email notification to Support Seeker on ticket reply
- Email notification to Support Agent on ticket reply
- NanoSupport page-to-page navigation and page-wise notices (on demand)
- Complete data deletion on uninstallation (if chosen)
- 100% Translation-ready and automatic translation enabled
- Fully responsive and Mobile devices friendly
- Clean and well commented and well documented code
- A11y (web accessibility) compatible
To get E-Commerce Support, you will need either:
- WooCommerce (WC) v2.5+ – Tested up to v3.5.5, or
- Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) v2.2+ – Tested up to v2.9.11
NanoSupport is an Open Source and GPL licensed Free plugin. Feel free to contribute.
The plugin is completely translation-ready. You can find the
.pot file under
i18n/languages/ if you want to translate in your own way. But you can translate it easily from here in Translate NanoSupport.
Connect with NanoSupport team
- In WordPress Plugins page, search for NanoSupport
- Install and activate the plugin
- Get to the plugin’s ‘Settings’ page, and set up the plugin as your choice
- Wait for your first ticket
- Visit the plugin page at: https://wordpress.org/plugins/nanosupport
- Hit the Download button to download the
- Unzip the archive and cut/paste the folder to the
- From admin ‘Plugins’ page, activate NanoSupport plugin
- Get to the plugin’s ‘Settings’ page, and set up the plugin as you like
- Wait for your first ticket 🙂
How to Use
- Provide the ‘Submit Ticket’ page’s URL to your menu link, and ask for Support tickets from your users (Use ‘Settings’ page for necessary settings)
- When the user submits ticket you will be notified via email (as per your ‘Settings’)
- You can find the tickets in the ‘Support Desk’
- You can organize your tickets per department
- You can read the ticket in details and can answer from both front-end and admin-end
- As the tickets are completely private, for public information that you want to share with your users, you can use ‘Knowledgebase’
- You can organize Knowledgebase docs in categories
- And you have many flexibilities (and many more yet to come…) using the plugin’s ‘Settings’ page
Q: Is there any User Guide to using NanoSupport?
A: Yes, please consult the NanoSupport User Guide.
Q: How to install the Plugin?
A: Please visit the plugin\’s Installation page to get the details.
Q: How to set up the Plugin?
A: After activation you can get the ‘NanoSupport’ admin menu on the left, and under that menu page, you will get the ‘Settings’ page to set the plugin as your choice.
Q: What are the shortcodes?
A: On installation the plugin will automatically create its necessary pages with related shortcodes. But if it misses by any chance, here are the shortcodes:
- Submit Ticket page:
- Support Desk page:
- Knowledgebase page:
- Submit Ticket page:
A: On plugin\’s ‘Settings’ page, in ‘General’ tab, you can uncheck the Enable Notices and Navigation on NanoSupport pages to disable them.
Q: How the plugin can be well integrated with my theme?
A: NanoSupport has smart templating. You can find all its templates inside the plugin’s
/templates/directory. To make your theme completely integrated with the plugin\’s templates you can simply make a directory in your theme named
nanosupport/and can override the plugin\’s templates with your custom one.
Q: How to make a Support Agent?
A: Edit any WordPress user in WordPress admin panel and at the bottom, check the checkmark saying: Yes, make this user a Support Agent to make the user a support agent.
Q: How I can provide support for my e-commerce products?
A: With the version 0.5.0+ the plugin has support for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads (EDD). Simply activate support for E-Commerce in NanoSupport Settings, and there would be 2 new fields available for providing Support for E-Commerce products that will integrate with the active WC/EDD products, and their receipts. You can exclude certain products from the settings also.
“NanoSupport — Support Ticketing & Knowledgebase for WordPress” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者