Add floating form and tabs on any side of your website to help your visitors contact you and easily find your Facebook page, YouTube channel, open hours, address, phone number, email or any other important business information
With My Sticky Elements you can:
- Capture more leads and messages through WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and many other chat and social channels
- Get more followers on your business’ social pages
- Show important information such as open hours and address
🎥 Check out My Sticky Elements in action (Video with audio)
Want to use the robust pro version? Check out My Sticky Elements Pro Plans.
📝 Contact form and social buttons in one plugin
Show customizable tabs that will help your website visitors contact you and reach out to you or follow your business on any popular social channel such as Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, Telegram, Pinterest, Youtube, WeChat and more.
🚀 Show My Sticky Elements contact and social tabs
Twitter page – X.com
Click to call
Google Play (Google)
App Store (Apple)
Odnoklassniki (OK Одноклассники)
Shortcode, IFrame or HTML icon
6 Custom icons (Pro)
6 Shortcode, IFrame or HTML icons (Pro)
Upgrade to the Pro version of My Sticky Elements and connect your My Sticky Elements contact forms to MailChimp or MailPoet.
MailChimp integration – connect your contact forms to your MailChimp audiences. You can add the contacts so specific MailChimp groups or tags.
MailPoet integration – sync your leads with your MailPoet account with the click of a button.
=▶️ Live Demo =
A live demo for My Sticky Elements plugin is available at Premio’s demo site.
👬 Join the Premio community
Have any questions or feature suggestions? We’d love to hear from you. Join our Facebook group to share ideas and get updates about new features.
🆓 What do you get in the Free plan?
- Show a floating contact form with any field you want: Name, Phone, Email, and Message
- Choose what fields in your floating contact form are required to be filled by your visitors
- Show up to 2 different social icons tabs
- Select the location of the widget (bottom/left/right). If you select bottom desktop location for the contact us form, chat and social icons you can place the widget on the left and the right.
- Choose from a variety of contact icons templates including rounded, diamond, sharp, triangle, leaf shaped and more
- Set an entry effect (slide-in or fade) for your contact form and chat icons
- Bottom and top location for mobile – display the widget on the bottom part of the screen for easy access on mobile (including the contact form). Let your visitors contact you with ease! When you choose top position for the widget, all your content will be pushed down, which means your menu and other header content will stay visible and clickable
- Add a custom Call-To-Action beside each tab
- New! Auto-launch the contact us form on page load and make it easier for your visitors to fill out your floating contact form
- New! Icons’ text – add any custom text label under your icons. You can add a label to your channels, for example, WhatsApp label for the WhatsApp channel, or Facebook Messenger label for the Facebook Messenger icon
- Choose background colors for your tabs
- Choose the order of your social icons tabs (with drag and drop)
- Decide which tabs you want to show on desktop & mobile, or both
- Decide whether the tabs will be opened by hover or click
- New! Make your custom channels act as existing channels. For example, you can create two WhatsApp buttons or two Facebook Messenger buttons or any other combination
- LTR/RTL support for your contact form
- Collect all of your contact form leads into your local database
- Minimize tab: from now on your visitors can minimize the floating menu on desktop and mobile. You can show the minimize icon on mobile or desktop separately, and also decide if you want to have the widget minimized by default or fully displayed by default
- Change contact form fields order: you can now decide the order of your contact forms fields using drag and drop
- New! 24 new channels: Vimeo, Spotify, Itunes, SoundCloud, VK, Viber, Snapchat, Skype
Line, SMS, Tumblr, Qzone, QQ, Behance, Dribbble, Quora, Poptin, Fiverr, Shopify, Printful, Odnoklassniki (OK Одноклассники), Gumroad
- Full RTL support for RTL menus
- Change the font of all the buttons text
- Change the size of the widget bar (both the contact form and all the channels’ icons). You can change the size separately for mobile and desktop
- You can use the new shortcode, IFrame or HTML icon and display any embedded content on-hover or on-click. You can use it to show a youtube/vimeo video, contact form 7 or any other form, maps, or any other shortcode or IFrame
- You can add a preset message that’ll automatically be inserted to the WhatsApp messages your visitors send you
- Track the URL from which your contact form was submitted
- Use Font Awesome icons for the custom icons and the shortcode icons
- My Sticky Elements is fully compatible with page builders like Elementor, Divi, Oxygen, SiteOrigin, Zion, Beaver, Visual Composer, and more 🙂
- Load Google fonts locally from your website – if you select a Google font, you can load it locally from your WordPress website to improve the website’s loading time
🔥 What do you get in the Pro plan?
Unlock the Pro features for only $49/year
You will get all the features of the free plan, plus:
- Show unlimited tabs at the same time (contact form + 50 social icons + 3 custom icons + 3 shortcode, HTML, and IFrame icons)
- Get the leads for your contact form directly to your email
- Page targeting – show or hide your contact form, chat, call, and social networks channels on specific pages. Use our advanced page targeting rules (contain, exact match, starting with, and ending with) to show and hide the widget. You can also target your floating contact form and chat widgets for specific WordPress pages, posts, categories, and tags.
- Widget analytics – discover the most frequently used chat and social channels (e.g., WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, contact form, etc) and keep track of how each widget performs. Use the widget analytics feature to analyze the number of unique clicks and the click-through rate
- Country targeting – display or hide your contact us form, chat icons and social buttons for specific countires
- New! Time delay – show your contact form and chat channels to your visitors after a few seconds based on your choice.
- Integrations with MailChimp and MailPoet – connect your My Sticky Elements contact forms to your MailChimp and MailPoet accounts
- Create different bars for different pages. Show different icons, form and language based on page targeting rules. You can also create 2 different bars for the same page if you want 🙂
- Custom CSS style for your contact form and tabs
- Custom height position of the contact us form and the chat channels on the screen for desktop and mobile from the top or bottom of the screen
- New! Custom fields to your floating contact form – add custom fields to your contact form including text, text …
- Install and activate My Sticky Elements plugin on your WordPress website
- Customize your contact form and choose your social tabs and click on “Save changes”
- You’re all set! Your contact form and social tabs menu will now appear on your site
What’s included in the free plan of My Sticky Elements?
You can show a customized contact form and also up to two social channels (unlimited in the pro plan), display the floating tabs on desktop and mobile, choose LTR or RTL, change the background colors and call-to-action for each icon and more.
Is there a time limit for the free plan?
No. you can use the free plan as long as you want.
Yes! You can customize your contact form tab and choose to show only the contact tab without any social icon, or vice versa – show only social icons without the contact form.
I don’t see the widget on my site, what should I do?
Please make sure the toggles of the contact form and/or social channels are turned ON and click on “SAVE CHANGES” button.
How do I activate my pro plan?
Just follow our pro installation guide.
Is there a live demo for My Sticky Elements
A live demo for My Sticky Elements plugin is available at Premio’s demo site.
“All-in-one Floating Contact Form, Call, Chat, and 50+ Social Icon Tabs – My Sticky Elements” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
Layout bugs fixed
Added the option to target specific WordPress pages, posts, categories, and tags to the Pro version
The file upload option supports ZIP and RAR files
Renamed Twitter to X
Contact form bug fixed
Other bugs fixed
Safety bug fixed
Phone number validation is now available for the contact form
Form preview is now available
Added “defer” in script tag to boost performance
Smaller screens contact form scroll improvement
Added label for each input field (ADA)
Other bugs fixed
Google PageSpeed improvement and custom channels bug fixed
WhatsApp web support for desktop (or you can just use a regular WhatsApp app link)
Merge tags for WhatsApp (Pro feature)
Widget analytics – discover the most frequently used chat and social channels (Pro feature)
Fixed the auto close on hover bug
Fixed the country code bug
Added a trailing slash to the chat and social channels (to improve SEO)
Custom icon bug fixed
Fixed contact form bugs
Minor bug fixed
We’ve added the option to add a phone country picker and the option to load Google Fonts locally from your website (instead of the Google servers). We’ve also fixed some bugs 🙂
Activation hook minor bug fixed
Many performance and UI improvements were added in this release. We’ve also added some new features like the option to change placeholder color and more 🙂
Telegram bug fixed
Full revamp of the My Sticky Elements UI 🥳
Now it’s much easier and fun to create My Sticky Elements widgets
Plans page typo fixed
Fixed the flyout flow and some other bugs
Fixed mobile buttons bug (top and bottom position)
New buttons shape: Sharp, added an option to change the background color, and fixed some bugs
More bugs fixed 🙂
MCB Icon Picker bug fixed
Remove jQuery.live function dependency
Contact form submission bug fixed
You can now stretch custom images end to end, set widget position separately for desktop and mobile, iPhone frontend fix and other frontend fixes
Option to change the headline of the form, Super cache support, UI improvements and frontend bugs fixed
Preview fix for some of the new channels
New channels: Yelp, Amazon, Reddit, RSS, Flickr, eBay, Etsy, Slack, Trip Advisor, Medium, Google Play (Google), and App Store (Apple).
Added two new positions for the widget (bottom left and right), fixed settings view for small screens,
Font Awesome 1 conflict fixed + onboarding popup video
Tooltip hover for all the chat and social icons, search input for all the chat and social icons, fixed some minor frontend bugs in the floating contact form and buttons.
You can now add text under the icons. We’ve also fixed some minor bugs
The social buttons text is now in the same color as the icon
Contact icons preview bug (mobile and desktop preview)
Added an accessible contact form leads
Contact form fields bug fixed
Contact form icon size when label is empty fix
Contact form empty name field bug
WP 5.3 adjustments including checkbox UI issues, and color picker height issue
Z-index bug fix. Also fixed icon size bug for Line.me and Facebook Messenger. My Sticky Elements is also now compatible with Google Lighthouse.
Top position for mobile, support for Facebook Messenger pages that don’t have a custom URL, and the contact form button becomes disabled until the contact form is submitted to avoid double submission.
Use Font Awesome icons with the custom widget and shortcode widget. We’ve also fixed a line.me bug and some other minor bugs.
You can now change the the color of the contact icons. You can also see what was the URL from which your contact form was submitted.
We’ve added 7 icon templates, you can make your icons rounded, diamond-shaped, arrowed shaped and more. You can also set an entry effect (fade or slide-in) for your widget. Desktop bottom position is also available for the widget. Change the color of the contact form headline. We’ve also improved our RTL menu support and added Hummingbird cache compatibility.
Added compatibility with many cache plugins like WP-Rocket, W3Cache, LiteSpeed Cache, WP Fastest Cache, Autoptimize and more. You can also add a preset message for the WhatsApp icon. We’ve also fixed some mobile bugs.
Added LinkedIn as a new channel
Fixed an Android click to call and click to sms bugs
Fixed a shortcode bug
You can now embed any shortcode, IFrame, and HTML using the new shortcode/HTML channel. we’ve also unlocked one custom channel for the free version
Control the size of the widget + performance improvement
Upgrade page update
Improved the UI – now the preview is sticky and the navigation is much easier
Fixed SMS channel bug
Brand new view for mobile, show all elements on the bottom of the screen. also added separate configuration for the minimize icon for desktop and mobile, and you can also decide if you want it open by default or not
Added font selection, bulk removal off leads, added date col to the leads table
- RTL support, easier facebook messenger integration, redirect after form submission to pro version
- Added 16 new channels: Vimeo, Spotify, Itunes, SoundCloud, VK, Viber, Snapchat, Skype
Line, SMS, Tumblr, Qzone, QQ, Behance, Dribbble, Quora
- Added dropdown box to your contact form + change the order of the fields in the contact form
- Minimize the widget * font awesome bug fix
- Bug fixes on mobile view
- Bug fixes
- On mobile the widgets are now closed on click
- Brand new UI, new channels, contact form and much more 🙂
- Fixed: close element on mobile devices (all events)
- Added: Language support.
- Fixed: close element on mobile devices (click event only)
- Added: Shortcode support.
- First version