MyOpenID plugin allows you to use your blog as your OpenID identity by delegating it to an external provider such as Symantec PIP or claimID.
- Unzip the archive
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Update the settings
- Why not run my own OpenID provider via certain plugins?
Symantec provides free of charge things like multi-factor authentication. It’s also highly reliable and secure. claimID offers similar benefits.
- Are you planning to support other OpenID providers?
More providers will be added soon.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
10/04/2013 Version 0.4
- [feature] Added support for Symantec PIP.
- [cleanup] Removed myVidoop and myOpenID, which went out of business.
01/20/2009 Version 0.3
- [cleanup] Minor
01/20/2009 Version 0.2
- [feature] Added support for myVidoop
- [feature] Added support for claimID
- [bug] Fixed incorrect prompt to update settings
- [security] Added checks for proper permissions
- [security] Implemented nonce check during form post
01/15/2009 Version 0.1
- First release. Yay!