Clocks with different time zones for your website.
You can place several different clocks with different time zones to your website.
How does it work?
I want to thank Harish Premkumar for his jQuery plugin Canvas Clock
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘MX Time Zone Clocks’
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Download ‘MX Time Zone Clocks’.
- Upload the ‘MX Time Zone Clocks’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate ‘MX Time Zone Clocks’ from your Plugins page.
“MX Time Zone Clocks” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
Module’s bugs fixed. Copy shortcode button added.
XSS vulnerability fixed.
Added the ability to upload a clock’s dial via WordPress Media Library.
Display days Bug fixed.
Super simple clock is available.
5 new dials have added.
- 3 clock dial designs. 2 types of arrows.
- Show seconds in the clock. At the moment you can turn off the seconds of your clock.
- Font size of clock’s fonts bug fixing.
- Since version 2.1 you can change the font size of clock’s fonts.
- Since version 2.0 you can set the language of the clock and the language of the date.
- MX Time Zone Clocks.