A powerful post rating / review system plugin for WordPress with a niche of doing multi ratings better than anyone else.
Check out the demo.
- Rate posts based on different criteria with star ratings, select and radio buttons
- Compatible with both the Classic editor and new Gutenberg editor
- Adds Google review snippets to improve SEO (JSON-LD)
- Integrates JSON-LD structured data with WordPress SEO (Yoast) and WooCommerce plugins
- Use Font Awesome icons or upload custom images intead
- Several Gutenberg blocks, shortcodes and widgets available
- Can apply different weights to rating items to adjust results
- Can automatically add the rating form and rating result to post content
- i18n translation ready for multilingual sites
- In-built template system to customize the HTML presentation
- Access ratings through the WordPress REST API
- Can export rating entries to CSV
- Can edit rating details from WP-admin
- Style options for stars icon colors
- [mr_rating_form] – displays the rating form.
- [mr_rating_result] – displays the overall rating result.
- [mr_rating_results_list] – displays a list of post ratings.
- [mr_rating_form title=”Please rate this” submit_button_text=”Submit”]
- [mr_rating_result post_id=”100″ no_rating_results_text=”No rating result yet”]
- [mr_rating_results_list title=”Top Ratings” sort_by=”highest_rated” limit=”10″]
- [mr_rating_results_list title=”Ratings” sort_by=”most_entries” limit=”5″]
Looking for some more advanced functionality? The Multi Rating Pro version provides a significant additional feature set, including:
- Create multiple rating forms
- Ratings moderation (approve or unapprove rating entries)
- WordPress comment ratings
- E-mail notifications for new rating entries
- Show text labels for rating item options instead of numbers
- Bayesian average ratings
- Add common review fields (title, name, e-mail and comments)
- Add custom fields to collect additional information
- Display rating entry details in a review layout
- Display rating item results in a poll / bar chart layout
- Extra shortcodes, widgets & Gutenerg blocks (i.e. reviews, dashboard of user ratings and detailed rating item results)
- Logged in users can update or delete their existing ratings
- Override the rating form to be used on specific posts, URLs, post types, post ids, taxonomies, terms etc…
- Options to exclude the home page, search page and archive pages (e.g. category)
- Includes a thumbs up / thumbs down rating item type (e.g. like or dislike)
- Option to only allow ratings from logged in users
- Google reCAPTCHA validation (add-on)
- Gravity Forms integration (add-on)
- And much much more…
This plugin provides 3 blocks.
- Multi Rating
- Multi Rating
- Multi Rating
“Multi Rating” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Fix: Tweak to JSON encoding for JSON-LD structured data
- New: Added mr_structured_data_item_type filter
- Fix: Special characters causing invalid JSON-LD markup
- Fix: Fresh install upgrade error
- Fix: Custom image settings undefined error in admin
- Fix: Console error in Gutenberg editor due to icon_classes missing
- Fix: Deprecated jQuery function live() was used in admin JS
- Fix: Auto placement post type issue
- New: Added REST API readonly endpoints for rating results list, rating items and a custom field on posts with rating results
- Tweak: Upgraded Font Awesome icons to latest v3 & v4 and added v5
- Tweak: Fixed about page CSS and removed Credits tab.
- Tweak: Removed custom CSS option. You should move this to the Customizer.
- Tweak: Some minor CSS style changes. You may need to update your styles.
- New: Added 3 Gutenberg blocks for the rating form, rating result and rating reslt list.
- New: Migrated post meta settings to Gutenberg editor.
- New: Added JSON-LD AggregateRatings structured data support for supported schema.org item types. Removed old microdata format which was previously added in the templates.
- New: Added integration with WooCommerce Product structured data
- New: Added integration with WordPress SEO (Yoast) structured data graph
- Tweak: Removed minified assets.
- Tweak: Removed widget check for enabled post types.
- Tweak: Moved enabled post types option to the auto placement settings.
- Tweak: Changed classic editor post meta box styles.
- Tweak: Removed post type check from the mr_can_apply_filter filter. This allows auto placement even when the post type is not enabled using post meta fields.
- Tweak: Removed WPML references
- Tweak: Removed IP address duplicate checking for GDPR compliance. Cookies will be the default option used instead.
- Bug: Fixed PHP error when saving rating items due to typo…
- Tweak: Changed doubleval to floatval to avoid Wordfence and GravityScan false positive security alert for eval( $_POST string
- Bug: Upon plugin activation, do not redirect to about page if network admin
- Bug: Fixed admin css not loading correctly
- Tweak: Fixed visible date-picker div element in WP-admin
- Tweak: Improved UI for Ratings, Entries, Rating Items and Reports screens in WP-admin
- Tweak: Updated About page
- Tweak: Added Upgrade to Pro advert in Settings screen in WP-admin
- Tweak: Updated text in Tools screen in WP-admin
- Bug: Removed comment form from appearing in the auto placement settings under the rating form position
- Tweak: Turned off auto placement in RSS feeds by checking the is_feed() function. Note a simple way to flush an RSS feed cache is to update a post.
- New: Font Awesome 4.7.0 support
- New: Added mr_disable_custom_text filter to turn off custom text settings allowing language translation of strings
- Bug: Fixed incorrect data format used when updating label of a rating item
- Bug: Fixed some potential SQL injection vulnerabilities
- Bug: Fixed a couple of cross site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in the rating form
- Bug: Fixed incorrect weight validation for decimals when adding a new rating item
- Bug: Added missing validation of post id when saving a rating entry
- Bug: Check if editor and administrator roles roles exist before adding mr_edit_rating capability
- New: Added badge icon to about page
- New: Added post meta field “mr_rating_result_count_entries” which is a count of rating entries
- New: Added post meta field “mr_rating_result_star_rating” which has the overall star rating
- Bug: Fixed styles for icon font library not defaulting correctly
- Bug: Fixed hide rating form on submit and template strip newlines settings not saving correctly
- Bug: Fixed issue unable to add more than one rating item
- Tweak: Added new error if default option > max option when adding a new rating item
- Bug: Fixed fatal error missing rating-entries.php file
- New: Added Dashicon support
- New: Added Font Awesome 4.2.0, 4.5.0 and 4.6.3 support
- New: Added Pro version menu item
- New: Added disable styles option
- New: Changes the font icon options to be generic to allow other font icon libraries to be added
- Tweak: Removed the hide post meta box option to keep the settings minimal and simple in the free version
- Tweak: Moved MR post meta box so that it’s not at the top
- Tweak: Changed the rating-form.php template file so that messages are shown just above the buttons
- Bug: The default WordPress charset collate is now used for db table creation and updates (global $charset_collate variable)
- Bug: Fixed some schema.org microdata errors
- Bug: Some JS fixes based on JSLint and also updated some jQuery selectors based on attribute values to be surrounded in quotes
- Tweak: Updated languages files
- Bug: Fixed pagination with filters on rating entries and rating results tables in wp-admin
- Tweak: Minor readme changes and updated some links
- Bug: jQuery UI calls protocol agnostic i.e http or https
- Bug: Removed usage of mysql_real_escape_string() in admin tables
- Bug: Fixed attachments not being able to calculate ratings due to post status inherit instead of published
- Bug: Fixed rating form using mrp_rating_form_include_minus filter
- Tweak: Changed Rating Results List widget show filter default to false
- Tweak: Moved creating sample rating item if none exists to plugin activation
- Bug: Fixed settings section in wp-admin for custom error message text
- Tweak: Fixed plugin about page for WP 4.3
- Tweak: Made it easier to add your own schema.org microdata and override the default “https://schema.org/Article” micordata using new filter mr_rating_result_microdata. The old filters mrp_rating_result_microdata_thing and mrp_rating_result_microdata_thing_properties are no longer supported.
- Bug: Fixed schema.org microdata for itemtype Article (the post) in rating-result.php template file missing required itemprops publishedDate, headline and image
- Bug: Fixed dbdelta key spacing as per https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32314
- Tweak: Set template strip newlines option to on by default
- New: Create a sample rating item if none exists
- New: Added auto placement of rating results options before_content and after_content
- New: Added rating form widget
- New: Added rating results widget
- Tweak: Changed post link in rating results and rating entries tables to the edit post page
- Bug: Fixed touch event on minus icon with custom star images in rating form not working properly
- Bug: Fixed error creating db tables on activation caused by stray comma in SQL statement
- New: Added JS dialog to confirm clearing rating entries in the Tools
- Bug: Fixed several WPML issues (i.e. unable to submit ratings) where the original post in the default language was not always returned calling icl_object_id.
- Bug: Fixed preserve max option value in rating-result.php template
- Bug: Added number_format() to rating-result.php template for showing count of entries
- Bug: Optimized db indexes for better performance
- Tweak: Added option for rating form error message color
- New: Added required option for rating items. If enabled and 0 is selected as the rating item value, a field is required error message is displayed
- Tweak: Now using minified JS and CSS files
- Tweak: Improved usability of star ratings by not setting a default value. Star ratings are now more interactive as the on hover state works straight away.
- Tweak: Improved data sanitization
- Bug: Added template strip newlines option
- New: Added option to strip newlines from templates prior to display to support plugins such as Visual Composer
- New: Fully WPML compatible
- New: Added filters for entries query: select, from, join, where, order by, group by and limit
- New: Added support for Font Awesome 4.3.0
- New: Added sorting by entry count for equal ratings.
- Bug: Updated jQuery .on(“hover”) to .on(“mouseenter mouseleave”) as this was removed in jQuery 1.9
- New: Added in-built template system
- New: Added more options to the Rating Results List widget (formally Top Rating Results widget) including taxonomy, terms, result type, show filter, filter label, show rank, header and sort by.
- New: Added a setting to be able to default hide the Multi Rating meta box.
- New: Added more sorting options to rating results in the WP-admin.
- New: Added CSS cursor pointer on hover of star rating icons.
- New: Added dashicons-star-filled as menu icon
- New: Applied widget_title filter for widget titles
- Bug: Fixed security flaw related to name & comment fields. Please update.
- Bug: Improved escaping of SQL queries and output data sanitization.
- Bug: Fixed AJAX returning rating result where rating results position for a post is do not show.
- Tweak: Renamed all shortcodes to have a prefix mr_ (old shortcode names are deprecated but will still work). display_rating_form => mr_rating_form, display_rating_results => mr_rating_results and display_top_rating_results => mr_rating_results_list
- Tweak: Renamed the Top Rating Results widget to Rating Results List widget which is more generic and supports different sorting mechanisms.
- Tweak: Refactored all shortcodes, widgets and the correspnding API functions to use new template system. Renamed some shortcode attributes names, widget options names and API function parameters to improve consistency.
- Tweak: Improved readability of frontend JS
- Tweak: General CSS improvements
- Tweak: Removed the view more functionality. This will added again later utilising AJAX instead of a page refresh.
- Tweak: Renamed the display_top_rating_results() API function to display_rating_results_list() (old API function is deprecated, but will still work).
- Tweak: Renamed the following API parameters and shortcode attributes: show_category_filter => show_filter (deprecated show_category_filter) and category_label_text => filter_label_text (deprecated category_label_text)
- Important: Deleted class-rating-results.php file as it’s no longer needed.
- Important: Deleted template functions from class-rating-form.php.
- Important: Deleted actions that no longer make sense due to the new template system. If you’ve used these actions to modify the template, it will no longer work: mr_display_top_rating_results, mr_display_rating_results and mr_display_rating_form
- Important: Moved common sorting functions from API to utils class.
- New: Added loading spinner when saving rating form
- Tweak: Improved styles in plugin settings page
- New: Refactored save rating restrictions to allow using cookies and or an IP address within a specified time in hours
- New: Added edit_ratings capability to allow Editor role to be able to edit ratings
- Bug: Removed undefined PHP variable notice in plugin settings page
- Bug: Fixed auto placement issue – undefined content in mr_can_apply_filter
- New: Added settings to upload your own star rating images to use instead of Font Awesome star icons
- New: Added after_auto_placement action hook
- New: Added mr_can_apply_filter and mr_can_do_shortcode filters
- New: Modified the Top Rating Results widget, [display_top_rating_results] shortcode and the display_top_rating_results() API function to be able to display the featured image of a post
- New: Added more options to show feature image and thumbnail size to the Top Rating Results widget
- New: Added Font Awesome 4.2.0 support
- Bug: Fixed show_count parameter not set correctly when displaying the top rating results
- Bug: Fixed filter button text callback defect
- Bug: Fixed rounding of star result to 2 decimals
- Bug: Fixed is_admin() checks to also check AJAX requests to support plugins such as FacetWP
- New: Added filter button custom text and category label text
- New: Added ability to sort rating results in WP-admin by post title asc, post title desc, top rating results and most entries
- New: Added to delete all associated rating results and entry data when a post is deleted
- Bug: Added fix to only show published posts in the Top Rating Results and to recalculate the rating results when a post changes status
- New: Added edit rating feature in WP-admin
- Tweak: Replaced storing username with user id
- Tweak: Refactored star rating html generation
- New: Added WP filter for custom rating form validation
- Tweak: Some CSS changes
- Tweak: Improved usability of WP-admin tables
- Bug: Fixed weight issue calculting rating results
- Tweak: Performance impovements. Added rating results cache.
- New: Major plugin refactor.
- Bug: Several bug fixes
- New: Added more filters in WP-admin tables
- New: Added new Tools menu
- New: Added rating results table in WP-admin
- New: Hide rating form on submit
- New: Replaced JS alert after submitting rating form with HTML message
- New: Added several action hooks
- Bug: Fixed bug calculating raitng results if a new rating item is added
- Tweak: Modified how rating results are calculated
- Tweak: Sorting of rating results by result type
- Bug: Fixed bug missing before_title after_title in display_top_rating_results shortcode
- Bug: Fixed bug in JS where trim is not supported in IE8
- New: Added support for custom taxonomies
- New: Support for different versions of Font Awesome added
- New: Plugin now i18n translation ready
- New: Added About page
- New: New report which shows number of entries per day
- New: Ability to export rating results to a CSV file
- New: Added on hover color for star rating select
- Bug: Fixed missing category_id attribute to display_top_rating_results shortcode
- Bug: Fixed category filter
- Tweak: Added Fontawesome star icons instead of using image sprites
- New: Added radio options and star ratings along with the select drop down to select rating item values
- Tweak: Some template and style changes to improve the layout
- Bug: Fixed a couple of misc bugs
- Tweak: Refactored HTML for rating form and rating results including CSS styles
- New: Added Multi Rating meta box in edit page to override default settings for automatic placements of rating form and rating results per post or page
- New: Added class shortcode attribute
- Tweak: Refactored how rating results are returned in API
- Bug: Fixed rich snippets bug
- New: Refactored API functions and added more params that can be used in shortcodes
- New: Information on multi-rating-pro plugin features added
- New: Rating results table in WP-admin query updated to order by entry_date desc
- Bug: Fixed top rating results widget bug
- New: Major refactor of plugin.
- Important: Old Shortcodes deprecated and replaced with new shortcodes. Old settings and API functions renamed and may not backward compatible.
- New: Old settings have been renamed
- Important: Old rating result will not be migrated. If you wish to keep your rating results, you must continue to use the version 1.1.8.
- New: Improved WP admin including view rating result entries and values
- New: Allow removing title from rating form and top rating results
- New: Added settings for default rating form title and default top rating results title
- Bug: Fixed bug in displaying top results for multiple post types
- Bug: Fixed custom title for widgets
- New: Added support for character encoding of rating items in db
- Bug: Fixed post title on top rating results widget
- Bug: Removed debugging comment accidentally left behind
- New: Changed shortcode parameter for post id from id to post_id
- Tweak: Fixed default values in API functions for themes
- Bug: Fixed bug which caused only 5 top rating results being displayed
- New: Added weight rating for multi criteria
* Bug: Fixed activation for older versions of PHP
- New: Added option to change rating results stars to small, medium or large size
- Bug: Fixed some CSS issues
- New: Added check is_singular() to add rich snippets to rating results
- Initial release