Need to integrate Marketo forms with your CMS? Now, you can precisely do that. MSync allows you to create forms directly in WordPress and connect them to Marketo (Best-in-Class Marketing Automation Software). These native forms are pure PHP and are very secure.
It’s a simple process that allows you to take advanced actions on your lead data. Perform the following processes with ease:
- Immediately track leads by embedding munchkin.js
- Modify lead data before sending it to Marketo
- Drag and drop fields
- Add Custom fields
- Automatically push leads to Marketo
- Change fields
- Publish forms
- Embed forms into articles
- Embed forms on pages and WordPress widget
- [Plugin’s Homepage] (http://www.magiclogix.com/labs/msync-for-wordpress)
- [Plugin’s Support Link] (http://magiclogix.com/contact/)
- [Developer Link] (https://launchpoint.marketo.com/magic-logix/906-marketing-automation-consulting-implementation-and-integration/)
- Go to Plugins page in WordPress
- Select “Add New”
- Select “Upload”
- Browse for and select “msync.zip”
- Click “Install”
- Activate plugin
- Enter your Marketo API credentials in the plugin settings page.
- How can I add the munchkin tracking code?
Choose one from the
Tracking Code Typedropdown in the plugin settings page.
- Where can I find my Marketo API credentials?
Follow the tutorial from Marketo
There are no reviews for this plugin.