This plugin helps you to hide menu’s or submenu’s, for WordPress Admin, on a specific user. You’ll be able to hide individual items from a specific user in order to make a more clean interface.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You’ll be presented with a new link under the Settings menu named “Menu Obfuscator”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Menu Obfuscator” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
- Fixing problem with version 0.9
- Major code and visual refactor
- Added extra validations to remove several warnings
- First version of the plugin