Master Mega Menu is a stunning and top-notch Elementor Extension. Creating any Mega menu was never been easier before.
Get 20% Discount now, Coupon Code: ENJOY20 Purchase Now
Create a fully responsive Mega Menu with Dropdown items. It allows to use all Elementor addons as well as any kind of Addons you can use. There’s no limitations, sky is the limit!
You can take Advantage of Master Addons Custom CSS for extra customizations.
- Master Mega menu is a standalone Plugin, it’s included with our Core plugin Master Addons
- Master Mega menu for Elementor will not automatically adopt the style of your theme, unless your theme has dependency stylesheet for Master Mega Menu. You’ll need to customize the styles on your own to recreate it if that’s what you want.
- Please DO NOT ask for making this plugin to work with Elementor Pro’s Nav Menu Widget!
- The Elementor Pro’s Nav Menu widget is not designed for mega menus. We also SHOULD NOT override behaviors of Elementor Pro widgets. Master Mega Menu has its own widgets and behaviors.
Master Mega Menu Lite Features
- Drag and Drop content Builder
- Enable/Disable Mega Menu
- Onepage or Multipage Menu
- Sticky Navigation Menu
- Menu Trigger – Hover or Click
- 15+ Submenu Indicator
- Menu Splitter
- Label Badge Text option
- Stunning way to arrange contents with Popup
- Show/Hide Menu Items
- Retina, Touch and accessibility Ready
- Flyout, Smart Hide,
- RTL Ready
- Menu alignment
- Builtin Mobile menu with Logo
- Hamburger menu
- Mobile Menu – Offcanvas, Fullscreen, Offcanvas Panel menu
- Menu Transition/Animation Effects
- Display widgets, shortcodes, raw HTML… responsively
- Build upon the standard WordPress menus system
- Supercharge WordPress menu with unlimited options
To use “Master Mega Menu” you will have to activate Elementor plugin in your WordPress first.
Here is the Download link for Elementor WordPress Plugin.
Common Problems with Solutions:
Elementor not loading problem
– There are various reasons for Elementor not loading issue. For more details please check the Tutorial below.
Increasing PHP Memory limit from wp-config.php or php.ini file is simplest solutions. But there are others too –
Liked Master Mega Menu Plugins?
Rate us on WordPress Forum 🙂
- Upload the Downloaded “master-mega-menu-lite.zip” Folder to the
- Or, UNZIP “master-mega-menu-lite.zip” folder and Upload “master-mega-menu-lite” on “wp-content/plugins/” folder via FTP or Copy and
Paste on your Local Computer
- Activate the “Master Mega Menu” Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter the license key you received after the purchase and activate it.
Can I use “Master Mega Menu” Plugin without Elementor Plugin?
No, Elementor page builder plugin is required to use Master Mega Menu Plugin. You must have Installed “Elementor” Page builder plugin to work with this plugin. If you forgot to Install or Active, you’ll see a notice for Installing/Activate.
How to Install this Plugin ?
Installation Process has been discussed on “Installation” Section. Video Tutorial will help you about Installation
Process. Learn from our Tutorials on Youtube Channel
How to Configure this Plugin?
Basically, there’s no configuration required for using “Master Mega Menu” Plugin. You’ll find “Restrict Content” under “General” category of Elementor Panel.
How to add “Master Mega Menu” on Page/Post?
Navigate to any post or page which you want to Create/Edit with Elementor. Scroll down or search for “Restrict Content” on General Category. Click on that option and you will all Restrict Content Element. Just add the element you like and Customize it as like your own.
“Master Mega Menu” Installed but Not Working !
First, deactive Other “Addons” plugin and try again. If nothing works then post on our Support Form(Link Mentioned above).
Is it compatible with any Theme?
Yes, it’s compatible with any WordPress Theme.
Is there any way to test Premium Features without Purchasing Master Mega Menu?
Yes, we’re offering 14 Day Free Trial ( No Payment, No Credit Card, No Paypal account required) for testing all Premium Features.
How can I get faster Support?
We’ve two ways to give Supports for “Master Mega Menu” Plugin – 1. WordPress Support Forum and 2. Jewel Theme Support. Since, this is a Free Plugin, Support reply may delay for answer
but we’re Dedicated on our Website Support Forum.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
= 1.0.1 (8-05-2020)=
* Fixed: Fixed issue of “is_elementor_activated” Error while activating Master Mega Menu
= 1.0.0 (28-04-2020)=
* Initial Release