This plugin adds a featured image column to WordPress Dashboard. It automatically adds a column to any post type which supports a featured image. It’s an improvement from the plugin Add Featured Image Column.
- Upload the entire
manage-admin-columnsfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Optionally, visit the Settings > Manage Admin Columns to change the default behavior of the plugin.
It’s simple! Just activate, adjust settings and enjoy.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
- new: Lightbox setting
- improvement: Remove border on hover for noimage placeholders
- improvement: Simpler lightbox effect with tickbox
- new: The image columm opens in a Ligthbox on click
- improvement: Move Image Column after the select checkbox
- improvement: Changed function prefixes to namespaces
- improvement: Convert class into static
- improvement: Better code structure
- improvement: Better code to order columns
- fix: Wrong metadata
- fix: Bad syntax
- new: setting to choose if the image border is shown on hover
- new: svg image for posts with no featured image
- improved: better code
- improved: output for posts with no featured image
- fixed: featured image column display on mobile
- Improved: any post type which supports featured images (including private post types) will display a featured image column
- Added: the args to get the list of post types has been added to the post types filter
- Changed: admin column heading is just “Image” instead of “Featured Image”
- Added: text_domain, language files
- Fixed (really): featured image column on mobile
- Fixed: featured image column on mobile
- Added: the featured image column is now sortable.
- Due to redundancy, this plugin now deactivates if Display Featured Image for Genesis is active.
- Added filter to exclude post types
- Initial release on WordPress.org
- Initial release on Github