If you’re using MailUp as newsletter service, you can add your users to it in the same time they’re registering to your site.
You’ll be able to set the MailUp List ID, Group ID and much more.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit “Plugins > Add New”.
- Search for “MailUp Auto Subscription” and download it.
- Activate MailUp Auto Subscription from your Plugins page.
- Download MailUp Auto Subscription
- Upload the “mailup-auto-subscription” directory to your “/wp-content/plugins/” directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate MailUp Auto Subscription from your Plugins page
- Once Activated, go to MailUp Auto Subscription menu and set you preferences.
Where can I find my Endpoint/ Console url?
Just go to http://help.mailup.com/display/mailupapi/MailUp+API+Credentials to know how to retreive your credentials.
Do I have to add a List ID?
Yes, you do. The list ID is mandatory because it determinate wich list o receivers the user will be added.
Do I have to add a Group ID?
Add a Group ID is not mandatory. If you want to add user to a specific group of receivers, you can do it by adding a Group ID.
Can I subscribe user to my newsletter service without ask him for confirmation?
No, you can’t. It is considered spam! Please, use one of the options provided by MailUp Auto Subscription to let user decide to receive or not your news.
“MailUp Auto Subscription” 是一個開源的軟體。以下的人對這個外掛作出了貢獻。貢獻者
Release date: 4 May 2017
- Enhancement: Added resources in plugin options page
- Enhancement: Added icon menu
- Enhancement: Changed menu plugin name
- Bug Fix: Impossible deleting fields
- Bug Fix: Added graphics and made small changes to readme.txt
- First release.